Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) Course empowers you to:
- Practice mindfulness, self-compassion, and self-appreciation in daily life.
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism.
- Transform relationships, past and present.
- Meet the pain of life and difficult emotions with more ease.
- Stop being so hard on yourself and learn to become your own best teacher.
MSC is a research-based and nationally acclaimed course that combines the skills of mindfulness, compassion and self-support to enhance emotional well-being and resilience. You will learn tools for becoming a warm, supportive companion to yourself and others. Participants will learn and practice the skills of mindfulness and self-compassion during each session and are encouraged to experiment with practices at home between sessions totaling about 30 minutes a day. The goal is for participants to directly experience self-compassion and learn practices that evoke self-compassion in daily life.
To learn more about MSC, check out the following links: